Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 100

Thread: Who would you choose?

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *nods* i know her....shes on my Q...but never on anymore, and she lived in Balto..i was supposed to meet her, but she thought i was a cop *G

  2. #12
    Inactive Member voodooray's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    fuck *L*

  3. #13
    Inactive Member snail's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *L@2, yeah i was grumpy...days suck. especially waking up at the time I used to go to sleep. But it's cool.

    There's actually a few in the pool I'd want, but we can only pick one? I'll narrow it down to the 2 I'd most want.

    hmmmmmmmmm............

    brb

  4. #14
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Mannnnnnnnnnn!!...Hmm...Well Im goin to say first of all I love all the reg gals that chat the pool...I'd do any of them..*G*

    As for the guys...Hmm...Well my obvious choice is snails...Even though he drives me nuts...he's my buddy.. smile..and cute ta boot!

    Rant and I have this on and off thing...Mostly off cause we love to hate each other...but I would consider doin him too when we are on..*G*

    and then there is Nitro..*drools*

  5. #15
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm....I was suppose to pick one?...Opps!..Im such a slut..!.. smile...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm YEAH!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2001
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heidi??.....do me when we are "off", sex with a grudge sounds exciting...

  7. #17
    Inactive Member snail's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay I'll just be honest about it...

    I actually answered this when Rhythm asked in the pool.
    I said heidi...which im sure comes as a shock to most of you..*L

    but the other one would be blanc. But she holds a grudge jk...

    there's a few others who i'd wanna hook up with if we had the chance...but i don't wanna embarass them.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well Rant I dont hold grudges.....but I would consider angry sex...Unless you're afraid of getting hurt?..*G*

    And Yeah snails...Im sure it shocked everyone we picked each other..*L* smile

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    'I' for one, was shocked....

    *eats chips
    brb hotttttt sauce!!

    ...k!
    I think i would pick Blancita too smile

    Since i seen ALL you guys already..
    so theres noth...
    well Leo sent....
    Neeeever mind!

    *...::leaves

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2 of course...

    and then heidi, definately heidi, just to ween her over toward younger men... *lol*
    Craddle robbin' ain't so bad *W*

    *kicks 2 in the tit for not sayin' me*
    I know who you really want Bebe! *lol*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •